Welcome!

Welcome to my personal webpage.

If you are here to interact with me as an Information Services professional, please visit my LinkedIn profile and connect with me there.

This website is about my gardening life, about writing and speaking about gardening.

Would you like to know some of my thoughts on gardening? Visit my blog, May Dreams Gardens. With posts going back to 2006, there is surely something there for any gardener, and even some posts for non-gardeners.

If you are interested in having me speak to your group about gardening, please visit Great Garden Speakers to see my profile. If one of the topics listed there isn't quite what you are looking for, let me know and we'll come up with a brand-new topic.  **Note - Available dates for 2015 are filling up!**

I am currently writing articles for Indiana Gardening and have previously written articles for Horticulture magazine and a local weekly newspaper, The Southside Times.  Visit my Writing on the Web page to see samples of online articles and columns I've recently written.

If you are interested in having me write about gardening for your publication, email me and let's discuss.

Happy Gardening!